1) Authors are requested to submit their copyright form along with their final camera-ready version of papers by 23-May-2011, to enable us to publish their papers in the conference proceeding. Copyright forms are available in http://edas.info
2) Posters to be displayed in the conference should be of the dimension of 4 feet by 3 feet in landscape (length- 4 feet and height- 3 feet).
Guidelines for Authors
Here are some guidelines that authors can follow to improve their chances of getting their paper accepted in T4E.
Information for Authors
Authors should submit their papers through the EDAS web site http://www.edas.info/9415 together with a short abstract (approximately 150 words) using the EDAS web site forms. Please note that authors must create their own free accounts in the EDAS web site http://edas.info/, if they do not have an account already, before submitting paper(s). At the time of submission, the following would need to be entered online: authors’ full names, affiliations and complete postal addresses, telephone numbers and electronic mail addresses.
This Conference will the use double blind review system for peer review for all papers submitted to the conference, as per IEEE recommendations. Hence authors should submit all their personal data online in the EDAS system and should not include any of them in the paper. The title page of the paper must only contain the title, keywords and abstract. However authors should not delete their names when they are listed as authors in the Reference Section. Phrases which point to the identity such as " . . . By usRefrence Number " should obviously be avoided in preparing the manuscript. Papers can only be submitted in PDF format. Before converting to PDF format, authors are requested to go through EDAS submission procedure and find out acceptable source files which can be converted to PDF which, when converted to PDF which, after conversion, will be accepted by EDAS.
Papers must be written in English only and follow the instructions in the Manuscript Formatting and Templates page.
- Word: ftp://pubftp.computer.org/Press/Outgoing/proceedings/instructA4×2.doc
- LaTeX: ftp://pubftp.computer.org/Press/Outgoing/proceedings/IEEE_CS_LatexA4×2.zip
For any clarificarions on the T4E2011 Conference, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Quick checklist for submitting papers through EDAS:
1. If this is the first time you are using EDAS, you will need to set up an account by visiting http://edas.info
2. Click here to submit the paper http://www.edas.info/9415
3. You will be brought to the paper submission page titled “Register a paper for International Conference on Technology for Education”.
4. On the paper submission page, you will find the list of Full Papers, Short papers, Tips/ best practices and tutorials options. Please visit the Call For Papers page of T4E 2011 conference website for the details of the categories. Make the desired selection and click on the “Submit” button.
5. Fill in the submission form including paper title, keywords, and paper abstract and if you are the author add yourself as author. (Afterwards, you will be able to add authors and submit the manuscript file)
6. Double check the information you provided in the form and click on the “Submit” button.
7. Upload your paper (manuscript). We accept papers in PDF format only. After your paper has been uploaded, you will find at the top of the page, paper status showing format of the paper uploaded. If the uploaded paper does not meet the IEEE standards (template link given above), then an error message will indicate that the prescribed format has not been followed. Then, upload a revised PDF version in the same way that you used for the previous version. Please do not register and submit a new version as if it were a separate new paper, since this will duplicate the paper registration records.
Note: At least one author must be registered to attend T4E 2011 before submitting the final version of an accepted paper. (Click here to register for the Conference)